Skip to main content


Alameda County Student Transit Pass Program
Posted 8/16/22

The Student Transit Pass applications are now open! If you have a youth clipper card from last year, you do not need to re-apply. If you have lost your clipper card, you need to request a replacement card directly through Clipper's customer service (1-877-878-8883). To submit an application, please click here