New students to Hayward High School (not including previously-registered incoming Freshmen from HUSD middle schools) must first complete the registration process with the School Registrar . Registration forms and documents may be printed below or picked up in person at Hayward High School Monday thru Friday between 7:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Student enrollment is all year.
Once all of the mandatory forms and documents have been submitted and approved, the School Registrar will schedule an appointment with the student's Counselor for the scheduling of classes. Both student and parent/guardian must attend this scheduling meeting with the Counselor. Once the student receives his or her schedule from the Counselor, student will start class immediately.
1) Enrollment Packet (Packete de Matriculación)
3) Emergency Cards
MANDATORY ENROLLMENT DOCUMENTATION:
1) Immunizations (up-to-date) - please insure that student has current tdap or whooping cough immunization.
2) Unofficial/Official Transcript from previous school(s); for incoming 9th graders please bring 8th grade 2nd semester report card or equivalent.
3) Withdrawal Grades and proof student has withdrawn from previous school
4) When applicable, copy of 504 or IEP plan
5) Copy of Birth Certificate (for proof of parent)
6) Proof of Residency (two current utility bills). If you do not have proof of residency you must obtain an Affidavit of Residence at the CWA office (24411 Amador Street, (510) 784-2689)
7) I.D. of Parent/Guardian
8) For guardians or someone who is not biological parent, proof of guardianship must be obtained at the CWA office (24411 Amador Street, (510) 784-2689)
9) Student's Social Security Number (if available)
10) Proof of Intra or Inter District Transfer Approval (if applicable)