- AP Advanced Placement, college-level courses
- AVID College-readiness program that prepares students with college skills, guidance and support
- Biomedical Science Career Pathway a four-year sequence of Science courses for students interested in biomedical careers
- Challenge Day An intensive group experience that breaks down judgments and barriers while building school community
- College Bound Brotherhood Program that connects African-American male students with college-readiness programs and school district resources
- Comprehensive Counseling Plan Four-year counseling plan and services for all HHS students to cultivate college and career plans
- Early Academic Outreach Program (EAOP) college-preparatory advising and academic enrichment opportunities for underrepresented students
- Engineering a four-year sequence of Engineering courses for students interested in Engineering careers
- English Language Learners (ELL) Support classes and services for students who speak another language and are working towards English proficiency
- ETS Educational Talent Search (ETS), College-preparation program
- Farmers to Pioneers College pipeline program for HHS students to enter CSUEB
- Hayward Promise Neighborhood (HPN) free resources and programs funded by a five-year federally funded grant awarded to the Jackson Triangle community of Hayward, includes Drop Out Prevention Services.
- Tiburcio Vasquez Health Center and Health Van on-campus health services and mobile health van
- HealthCorps Funded by Dr. Oz grant, HealthCorps aims to improve the health and well being of the school community via nutrition, physical fitness and mental resilience education.
- Music Program Concert, Pep and Marching bands, plus Orchestra, Jazz Band, Guitar and Piano
- Pipeline to College (P2C) Academic and college-readiness program coordinated by Hayward Promise Neighborhood
- Puente Rigorous college-readiness program that emphasizes college-level English skills via Latino literature and culture
- Shadow Day Orientation for 8th Graders preparing for HHS
- Athletics All athletics including teams, schedules and more
- College Bound Hayward college-readiness program coordinated by HUSD
- Cyber High Credit Recovery After-school class for Seniors (+Juniors, if space) to make up classes and credits
- Youth Enrichment Program (YEP) After-school program that provides academic courses (Cyber HIgh, Chabot), academic assistance (tutoring in Libray, Penda Learning), and various enrichment activities
- Upward Bound Pre-college educational support program sponsored by CSUEB
- ROP Regional Occupation Program (ROP) offers career and technical courses during the school day at the ROP Center.