- AP Advanced Placement, college-level courses
- AVID Rigorous college-readiness program that prepares students with college skills, guidance and support
- Band Marching band
- Challenge Day An intensive group experience that breaks down judgments and barriers while building school community
- ETS Educational Talent Search (ETS), College-preparation program
- HealthCorps Funded by Dr. Oz grant, HealthCorps aims to improve the health and well being of the school community via nutrition, physical fitness and mental resilience education.
- Puente Rigorous college-readiness program that emphasizes college-level English skills via Latino literature and culture
- Athletics All athletics including teams, schedules and more
- Cyber High Credit Recovery After-school class for Seniors (+Juniors, if space) to make up classes and credits
- Youth Enrichment Program (YEP) After-school program that provides academic courses (Cyber HIgh, Chabot), academic assistance (tutoring in Libray, Penda Learning), and various enrichment activities
- Upward Bound Pre-college educational support program sponsored by CSUEB
- ROP Regional Occupation Program (ROP) offers career and technical courses during the school day at the ROP Center.