- A-G Courses Courses required for four-year university eligibility
- Alternative Education Courses Adult School, Brenkwitz Continuation School, Home Studies & Independent Studies
- AP, H, & Acc Courses Compare A-G course levels, includes AP Course Descriptions and summer assignments
- BYU Independent Study Courses Independent study courses for credit recovery and acceleration
- Chabot Concurrent Enrollment Program for high school students to take community college courses
- Course Catalog Descriptions of all HUSD courses
- Courses: Practices & Procedures Local school practices & procedure regarding specific course scenarios
- Programming Course selection & Programming Sheets for next year's classes
- ROP The Regional Occupation Program (ROP) offers Career and Technical Education (CTE) courses
- Summer Courses & Programs 2015 Courses for credit recovery, grade enhancement and acceleration in the summer
- YEP Credit Recovery (Cyber High & Plato) After-school class to make up credits for most subjects
If you have not already done so, please visit www.escrip.com/signup to sign up for eScrip under the "Hayward High Farmers Scrip" account. It is very easy to do, and HHS gets all of the benefits. See the attached flyer for more info. Go Farmers!
Applications are now being accepted from students interested in serving on the Hayward Youth Commission. The City seeks students eager to represent the interests, needs and concerns of the young people in the Hayward community and to provide input to the elected officials of the City of Hayward, the Hayward Area Recreation and Park District, and the Hayward Unified School District about issues that affect youth. Youth Commissioners’ responsibilities include attending meetings the first and third Monday of each month from September to June, except holidays, and working on special projects that address current issues. Applications can be found below and in the Main Office.