Before July 1, 2013:
Thank you for picking up your registration packet or downloading and printing the packet from this website for our school. I am looking forward to enrolling your student with us. Please contact me via email or phone and leave me your full name and phone number. I will be contacting you the first week of July to schedule an appointment for registration processing and a counselor meeting for yourself and your student. Have a wonderful summer..
After July 1, 2013:
SCHOOL REGISTRATION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY:
Students new to Hayward High School (not including previously-registered incoming Freshmen from HUSD middle schools) must first complete the registration process with the School Registrar . If you pick up a packet in the school office, The School Registrar will make an appointment for you to meet with her prior to meeting with a school counselor. Please review the cover sheet of the packet and ensure that all attachments requested accompany the packet that you bring to your appointment. If you download and print all of the forms from our website (packet, emergency card and enrollment form) , please call or email the School Registrar to set up an appointment to meet with her prior to meeting with a school counselor. Please print the packet, emergency card and enrollment form.
Once all of the mandatory forms and documents have been submitted and approved, the School Registrar will schedule an appointment with the student's Counselor for the scheduling of classes. Both student and parent/guardian must attend this scheduling meeting with the Counselor. Once the student receives his or her schedule from the Counselor, student will start class immediately.
1) Enrollment Packet (English)
MANDATORY ENROLLMENT DOCUMENTATION:
1) Immunizations (up-to-date) - please insure that student has current tdap or whooping cough immunization.
2) Unofficial/Official Transcript from previous school(s); for incoming 9th graders please bring 8th grade 2nd semester report card or equivalent.
3) Withdrawal Grades and proof student has withdrawn from previous school
4) When applicable, copy of 504 or IEP plan
5) Copy of Birth Certificate (for proof of parent)
6) Proof of Residency (two current utility bills). If you do not have proof of residency you must obtain an Affidavit of Residence at the CWA office (24411 Amador Street, (510) 784-2689)
7) I.D. of Parent/Guardian
8) For guardians or someone who is not biological parent, proof of guardianship must be obtained at the CWA office (24411 Amador Street, (510) 784-2689)
9) Student's Social Security Number (if available)
10) Proof of Intra or Inter District Transfer Approval (if applicable)