Monday - Friday
7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Lunch 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
Welcome and thank you for your interest in attending Hayward High School!
Packets for the 2017-2018 school year are available for download here (English) and (Spanish), as well as in the Administrative Office. Once your packet is completed and you have all of the required documents please schedule an appointment to complete the enrollment process. For appointments please contact the Registrar at 510-723-3170 ext. 61141.
Please ensure that the student has withdrawn from their previous school and have paperwork (including a transcript) before starting the enrollment process.
If your student has an IEP or is in Special Education please contact our Special Education Department at (510) 784-2611 prior to making an appointment for registration.
If this is the first time your student is being enrolled in a California school, you will need to contact the Student Information and Assessment Center (http://www.husd.us/siac) at 510-293-8554 for an appointment.
REGISTRATION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY:
Students new to Hayward High School (not including previously registered incoming Freshmen from a HUSD middle school) must first complete the registration process with the School Registrar . If you pick up a packet in the school office, the School Registrar will make an appointment for you to register your student before meeting with a school counselor. If you download and print the forms from our website please call or email the School Registrar at 510-723-3170 ext. 61141 to make an appointment. Please review the cover sheet of the packet and ensure that all documents requested are attached before scheduling your appointment.
Both student and parent/guardian must attend this scheduling meeting with the Registrar and Counselor.
IF ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS ARE NOT BROUGHT TO THE ENROLLMENT APPOINTMENT YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT!
MANDATORY ENROLLMENT DOCUMENTATION:
1) Parent/Legal guardian picture ID
2) Immunizations - please ensure that student has current Tdap or whooping cough immunization; records must show that student received a Tdap booster after 7th birthday
2) Unofficial/Official Transcript from previous school(s). For incoming 9th graders please bring 8th grade 2nd semester report card or equivalent.
3) Withdrawal Grades and proof student has withdrawn from previous school
4) Where applicable, copy of 504 or IEP plan. If your student has an IEP - please contact our Special Education Department prior to making a registration appointment.
5) Birth Certificate/Passport
6) Proof of Residency (two current utility bills including PG&E, water, garbage, cable, phone, rental/lease agreement, pay stub, property tax bill).
8) For guardians or someone who is not the biological parent - proof of guardianship (Affidavit of Caregiver) must be obtained at the CWA office - 24823 Soto Road, (510) 723-3857 ext. 34207
9) Proof of Intra or Inter District Transfer Approval (if applicable)
10) Custody/divorce court documents (if applicable)
11) Court/restraining order (if applicable)