Home → Athletics & Activities
- Athletics Team information for Fall, Winter & Spring Sports. Includes schedules, scores, coach information and news
- Freshmen, Sophomores, Juniors, Seniors Information for students and parents/guardians organized by grade level, Comprehensive Counseling Plan (by grade)
- Journalism & Yearbook School newspaper (Haywire) and Yearbook
- Leadership & Activities Information about school events & activities. Includes Student news, Senior activities, Junior activities, Sophomore activities, and Freshmen activities
- Music Program External link to the the HHS Music Program website
- Student Organizations / Clubs Information about student organizations and clubs at HHS. Includes information for clubs on how to create events and fundraisers, as well as information for students wishing to create or join a club.
Please join us and be empowered at our December ASSAI meeting as we welcome our keynote speaker, Dr. Browder, who will be speaking with us about African-American Heritage pre-Middle Passage. Refreshments will be served. Click on the link below for your free tickets.
This year's Blood Drive will take place on December 6 from 7:30 am-12:30 pm in the gym. Permissions slips available in B-5 starting this Wednesday. Donate to save a life and earn community service.
Prom tickets are now on sale. $75 with ASB and $80 without ASB. Prices will be raised in January. Clearances and guest bids will be available beginning in February are due by April 27. Prom is April 29 from 8 pm- 12 am at the Oakland Rotunda.