Home → Athletics & Activities
- Athletics Team information for Fall, Winter & Spring Sports. Includes schedules, scores, coach information and news
- Freshmen, Sophomores, Juniors, Seniors Information for students and parents/guardians organized by grade level, Comprehensive Counseling Plan (by grade)
- Journalism & Yearbook School newspaper (Haywire) and Yearbook
- Leadership & Activities Information about school events & activities. Includes Student news, Senior activities, Junior activities, Sophomore activities, and Freshmen activities
- Music Program External link to the the HHS Music Program website
- Student Organizations / Clubs Information about student organizations and clubs at HHS. Includes information for clubs on how to create events and fundraisers, as well as information for students wishing to create or join a club.
DTR Float Sites start next week after school from 3:30-6:30. All students and alumni welcome. Float sites will be located as follows: 9th=B-hall, 10th=E-hall, 11th=K-hall; 12th=A-Annex. DTR is on October 28. Parade begins at 12:45 with a rally to follow in the gym.
Show your school spirit and participate in Spirit Week October 24-28. Oct. 24=Mathletes vs Athletes. Oct. 25=Denim on Denim. Oct. 26=On Wednesdays We Wear Pink. Oct. 27=Squad Day. Oct. 28=DTR Class Themes/Colors. Students receive spirit points for dressing up and checking in with the Activities Director at lunch in the quad.